Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Surprise!!!!

Finally, the result sheet has delivered to my home. i'm the one who received from postman, wow, i held it with my trembling hand, and passed it to my mum, asked her to examine my result.

but she really bad, she didn't want to have a look on it, and threw my letter aside, haha, i was damn nervous at that time, i really hoped i wouldn't get disappointment. i unsealed the envelop, and passed it to mum again.

i tried to have a glance aside, oh gosh, i saw an A appear on the top, the stone on my heart was moved abit, the A pushed me to peek the others, erm, second row, B+...not bad, while i was going to peek another, my mum gave me a please look....she smiled at me and said, "wei, is ur course very easy to study ar?" i reply her in a wonder look, what did she means? and she handed me the letter and said, "u give papa see lar"...i fastly grabbed it and looked, oh....really hard to believe it, hard to believe that i've made it.......

3As and a B+ is stated in the result sheet, i shocked for a while, and then, i screamed...."mum, really, the lecturers are good to me!!!wahahaha"....

the surprise finally come, and this result will give me another push to continue my degree, and i hope i'll pay the same effort into my degree study.

1 comment:

ariel said...

finally, congratulation!!! told you d that u can make it, seee... =p gong hei sai~