Wednesday, 13 June 2007

GIA GIA

there were somethings terrible and horrified me in this week...erm, maybe i should read "tong seng", to alert me when is the best time to out. i'm not blind worship to the feng shui, anyway, i rather believe it. haha...

first, sunday, while the whole kl was stucked in flood, my house didn't want to leave behind, it played the flood too. OMG....the rain kept dropping, and the flood in my house kept rising, WTF, we quickly moved all the things to higher place, and it caused my bed collapse. The flood wasn't that high, about 1 inch, the most terrible thing was the smell, the dirty long kang water mades my hse smell like long kang...the floor happened at 8 something, while i was enjoying the "guess guess guess", it cames damn fast, took about 5 minutes to cover all my house. i had to use some tubs to pour the water away..pretty smelly man!!! wah...that day really tired me, fought to the flood from 9pm to 4am, even though the rain was stopped at 10 something, but i had to clean the house, mopped the floor again and again.....

ok, the terrible flood has gone, i thought the night has gone, and another sunshine is waiting me. However, it is not.

i went to desa to exchange my broken cd yesterday. As usual, it was hard to find a parking space in desa, i double parked my car and left my phone number in the windscreen. This was what i always did during my time in IACT. ok, i went to the shop, (my sister was with me), and the shop was too pack at that moment, maybe ppl went to the shop to escape the rain. i had totally forgotten my car was blocking others car, because i thought others would rang me to remove my car. Half an hour had gone, and the rain stopped. The shopkeeper dragged my half an hour time, in the reason of he couldn't handled too many customers in same time. fine, i didn't care since i have lot of time to waste...(lol). when me and my sister were about to take my car, oh sh*t, i saw a Sikh stood beside my car with frown, i din care, and wanted to leave. Suddenlly the Sikh held the door, he didn't allow my sister to close the car door. He pointed at me and scolded angrily in the public:

" u know what u've done? u blocked me for half an hour, and now i'm going to give u half an hour lesson, if you are boy, i sure will get a hammer and bang ur head!luckily u are woman, bitch!"

i apologized to him, since i knew it was my fault, and was my negligence to cause it. but the Sikh refused to forgive me:

"i've already called the police, but i dunno how come they still haven't arrived, others asked me to smash ur car, but i dun 1, i want police to drag ur car away, and penalty u.Bitch, i'm going to fetch my son in half an hour ago, dun u know, if my son is in medical emergency, can u bear the responsible? Son of Bitch!"

he was going to touch my sister (because my sister was close to him), i stopped him immediately and warned him not to harm my sister, i quickly locked my sister inside the car, and wanted to have a nice talk with that Sikh, (haha..i think thing too easily....)

The Sikh hadn't calmed down, kept scolding me in public, wow, damn shame, lot of people stood aside and watched this "show". i asked the Sikh not to waste his time in giving me lesson, better for him rush to fetch his son.

" TOO LATE, i was supposed to be there at 340pm, what is the time now! Is this ur name and ur address?" wow, how come he had my information? oh, i left my pos laju receipt in the windscreen too, no wonder he copied all my information down. but the thing is, since he has got my number, why he never called me to move my car?

i was afraid he would did anything base on my data, i told him i was ready to receive any legal punishment, and warned him better not take any illegal action against me and my family. but he threatened me:

"i dunno, if something happend to my son, i dunno what will i do on you!!!!"

walauer, if i really engage in any accident, this fellow will be the first suspicion!!

he sounded like his son was in very emergency stage, it mdes me worried about his son safety, and i asked him more about his son.

"Bitch, u r IRRESPONSIBLE, i am going to fetch my son from school!!!can u imagine the dangerous of a kid standing under the rain, waiting his father to fetch him with hungrily??"

i thought his son is aged about 5 or 6, and i understand the danger of the kid stay alone outside, i felt more guilty and worry. then i asked detaily about his son.

"he is 12 now, and is waiting me to fetch him.....!!!"

opps, aiyo uncle, now i only know he purposely wanted to malu me in public, 12 years old kid won't so stupid gua, stand under the rain hungrily, some more, if he really rushed to fetch his son, why he still waste time here.....and if.. if.. it is really urgent, he can leave his car here and go by taxi.......

i tried to get the Sikh phone number for secure, in case if it is somethings happen, i still can contact the fellow, but he refused to give me and chased me out...Finally, he let me go, i went inside my car, wow....i felt my whole body was trembling, my hand became cold....i quickly moved my car, but the fellow didn't back to his car, instead, he went to somewhere else. haih.....i'm pretty sure his son had been fetched by somebody.

it was really a lesson for me, i am suffer in desa phobia already, i bet i won't go to desa within these few weeks....i told this story to my friends, some of them said i'm heroine, but....frens, it is no easy to be heroine, is the situation force me to be....*sob*sob*

1 comment:

ariel said...

walau... this incident is really gia gia le! take it as a lesson somehow, dun double park, if wanna double park, keep on checking from time to time if someone you're blocking wanna move their car. xiong tin bou yau nei~ amen~