Saturday, 30 June 2007

DREAM


wow, just wake up after a funny dream. so weird, avone that i not know turned up in my dream, i dreamt on the guy who i saw in the medical centre yesterday. haha.....he is a china guy (because i saw he passed the passport to nurse), hmm, age about early 20, around 175cm height, fair skin, round eye and a charming smile, especially when he threw me an embarass smile....haha...because the time the nurse called my name, he was the one turned up to counter, haha...and when he realized on his blurry act, he smile embarassly to me, so cute.

in my dream, he looked more handsome and charming, and i couldn't stop myself to ask his phone number, but he didn't want to give me. i never gave up, and chased him till lrt station, finally, he gave me number started with +89xxxx, unfortunately it stopped in half way, because my uncle came to pick me up.....

suddenlly the dream change, now, i was in the car, my uncle disappeared, and my bro drove the car, i was so happy that my bro is back....but, there were few people inside the car too, they kept laughing at me because i couldn't got the guy number, and they teased me, said i am ugly lar, fat lar, stupid lar....my whole heart dived into deep hole.....suddenlly, the guy appeared again...and he joined them to tease me....

after i woke up from this, he still kept flashing in my mind, haha..really regretted that i didn;t step back deliberately to wait him. .haha(he just queued after me for the bill payment)

silly i...lol



No comments: