Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Mama

another day has passed, meaning my exam is approaching me, haih. Just like yesterday, threw all my attention into exam preparation. Suddenlly looked at newspaper's travel feature, wow, australia, i might be there soon. i started day dream the day in australia, how will it be? can i earn lots of money there? can i meet my mr. right there?haha......

hwever, come to realistic, i am still in trouble, i still haven't taken loan from bank, or relatives, because i dun1 to take loan from bank, and i dunno how to open my mouth to my relatives, because i know, the chances are vry very low. Unfortunately, i must get money within this week, the due date for school fee payment is end of this month.

i discussed this stuff with my parent, of course, i guessed right, they strongly disagreed on my further study, but, i fought for my future, insisted my decision. Then my parent said, "if u want money, u settle urself, dun ask me borrow money for u, i dun1 others badmouth me.".

in the evening, i helped my mum washed her "favourite" new used car, haha. Suddenlly she asked me about the school fee, "how u going to settle this? u try to borrow money from ah gong lar, c he borrow u or not? or else, i sell off all my shares for u lor, but is not enough, only 10k something"......wah, so touching, but i dun1 my mum helps me to pay even 1 cent of my fee, i hopes i can settles by myself, she better keeps all her money for future use. Haha, she always like this, avtime we asked money from her, she refused straight away, but one minute after, took money from her pocket and gave it to us, she is that type of ppl. haha. i told my mum "keep ur properties, i will settles my school fees, and if i really go to aus, and ask money from u, pls, dun send to me, let me die, i will only learn from it, dun too pamper me, i will take care myself." although my mum still doubt on it, but i tell my self, i must must earn lot of money to comfort her, haha, dunno i can do it or not.

3 comments:

ariel said...

*sob* this is very touching... =') no matter what mom said, how unflavoured it is... in the heart, you're still the babe...

i wish ya all the best of luck!

Shanghai.Sugar said...

I really hope you manage to find a way to get a loan. Think positive, act positive, be positive! Where there's a will, there's a way!

Wishing you all the best girl!

Nice to see you again the other day at the printing shop. :) Take care and let's try to keep in touch!

-MeL- IAA56

cassieandrea said...

=) i support u mentally. And wish u all the best in ur undertakings. No matter how will ur future be, i sincerely pray tat it will b a brighter one! chaoz!

chien fuu