Monday, 28 May 2007

Effort in class

finally.....finally......i experience another graduation...haha....i've finished all the exam, yer!!! Unfortunately, it was a damn lonely graduation, no celebration, just walked out the exam field, said bye to classmate, that's it. haha...damn lonely rite, i even doubted, is it my last day in college?

talk to the exam, erm, i can answer all the question, regardless the right or wrong. this time, i've really really spent a little time on my revision, when i went through the note, it was very easy for me to memorise all the thing, moreover, the note is so so so little, estimately less than 50 pages. haha.....(of course lar, i didn't read the text book)

can i pass the exam with only read the notes? i wish i can get A, but in this situation, if i really can get A, is all about my effort in class. Last time, when i was in IAA56, i always sat with Daniel, and Winnie & Shy Yeng sat infront of us, we always formed a "own" discussion group, haha, really unrespect to lecturer. but, this sem, i joined into IAA58, totally new classmates, they already has thier own gang, i'm just like an outsider. so, i always sat alone in class, automatically, i paid my attention to lecturer, because it is only way to keep me away from bore.

Now i understand why those top student always encourage us to pay attention in class, it really helps a lot in ur revision. Like me, the note linked me to lecturer. haha, i saw the note, and the lecturer appeared in my minds. Although i dunno my grade in my exam, but, i understand the power of class attention.....haha.......

make a wish make a wish, mr boon.....give me A in CP and IM................

3 comments:

cashysteph said...

definitely boon will give A if ur work is good hehehe. hope he gives us A. not jus to u k. hehehehe =)

-Stephy-

cashysteph said...

definitely boon will give A if ur work is good hehehe. hope he gives us A. not jus to u k. hehehehe =)

-Stephy-

creative hamba said...

HAHA...yaya...all get A...lol...