Monday, 21 May 2007

exam

walauer.....4 days left, but i really hvn't started my revision. Maybe i think i am genius, haha, don't need to study hard....(excuse for lazy ppl). Is true, when i went through the note, i think this is damn easy, even those ppl don't study will understand the terms....haha...however, this is unreadable subject, because lecturer told us, he is going to set the questions all base in real case study, what we need to do is always aware of current business and economy environment, and apply our opinion and analize the case study with relevant suggestion.

This is really dead or alive exam, i never flip through the business section in newspaper, ppl cakap apa stock apa saham, haha, i totally don't understand, i always just bullshit in my assignments, luckily, still passed it. however, exam is the different thing, no internet research, no text book refer, all depend on how much i've learnt from newspaper in these days. haha, of course, i really hope i can get A in these 2 marketing n business subjects, but dunno why, there is no motivation for me to study. Erm, i must tell myself, these exam might be my last school exam in my life, i must study hard, for my CPGA, and for my glory...haha...

write this blog is for stress release lar, i am damn stress, stress to get A, stress to achieve high CGPA, stress to money, stress to further study, stress to family.....ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. OK, ALL STRESSES HAVE GONE, GO BACK AND STUDY.......LOL

No comments: