Friday, 18 May 2007

lecturer

my first blog here, i never write any blog before, first, it's like a extra for me, i dun hv so many times to spend in blog, second, is because of my weak english..haha. But now, i realize blog provides a opportunity for me to speak out my thoughts, my feeling, as well as helps me to improve my writting....haha. i only write during assignment time. lol

The first thing i want to share is....erm....about my lecturer. She was my visual com lecturer. i remembered the first time in her class, my first impression on her was, "walau, this lecturer speak without her mouth open, cannot understand her slang lar!"..she spoke english with american slang, plus my weak understanding of english = communication barrier. i always only noded my head when she spoke to me, haha, because i really couldn't understand. lol. so lame me...lol..i do admit i always judges people on their outfit, haha, this made me related her size and her teaching method (strict), lol. However, this is not true, she was so so so good lecturer, she really taught by heart. She always encouraged me in my work, because i have no skill in handcraft work. Everytime she will said, "wah, very nice, i like ur idea." this also applied to all my classmate. of course lar, my work always so lame n my sisters kept teasing my works..haha. But i never gave up my try for the assignments, even though it always frustrated me.

however, at the end, i failed to get A in this subject while most of my classmates have got A in this subject. damn sad man! of course lar, av1 has their weaknesses too, so is her. she was too bias, gave A to those students she liked the most. not fair....haha... n she always lated to class, and the worst, she cancelled the class without earlier informed us by the excuse of appointment with doctor. haha...this made us always badmouthed on her responsibilty.haha

She always dined with us during the break time, of course, she paid for our meals..haha..she liked to share a lot of things with us, especially our point of view in life. i found this lecturer a bit oddsome, haha, like really wanna encourage us to cherish our lifetime.

Yesterday was my last class in this subject, we didn't have any farewell for her, all of us were busying for our exhibition (final project). After she left, one of my classmate told me that my lecturer has suffered in ovalry cancel, and according to my classmate, she is in serious condition. I was so shock for this news, i stunned suddenlly and my mind kept flashing back to the time with her, oops, i only realized why she looked so pale and always cancelled the class.

i am very sorry on badmouthing her, however, i really appreaciate on her lessons..she helps me a lot in my work, (but it still look lame) haha. pls, avone pls spend a minute here, and wish her will get out from the cancel soon........na mo oli tou fatt....(i'm buddhist) haha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

na mo oli tou fat

wishes from angela.