Saturday, 7 November 2009

梦想被冷冻

Lunch time, a time for me to crap and talk non sense with whoever around me.

Coll:" ei, did i tell you before about my dream, i have a dream, even though is abit radiculous, but dream is the only tool to motivate me."
CM:" True, Then what's your dream?"
Coll:" I want to own an island, the island name is ready, i know it's a bit hard to achieve, but nothing is impossible right?"
CM:" WOW, AWESOME!!Great dream with you, ei, i have a dream too, and i've found your dream's difficulty is just about the same with mine."
Coll:" Wow, really? i support you, nothing is impossible!"
CM:" ya, my dream is - to be a dog!"
Coll:" si kina sai! ka na sai lar u!"

A big cold water pour into her dream......

3 comments:

felice said...

救命啊,看到這一篇很想死!!抵死到~~~~~

hahahaa

creative hamba said...

死了吗????哈哈哈..

MYDIARY said...

好笑!! 又气又好笑!!