Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Have i told you lately that i love you

"Have i told you lately that i love you
Have i told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my trouble that's what you do.
"

I know i have never told you that i love you,
I know i have never been the best one,
I wish to fill your heart with happiness,
Take away your loneliness
Ease your burden as what you do for me.

If there is a day,
In the right moment,
With your readiness,
All i want to say to you, since the day i born,

"Thank you and I love you."

- Happy mother's day-

3 comments:

Jiun said...

CM, i really dont know how to tell u but honestly i tink i should let u know that I LOVE MY MAMA n PAPA too =D

ariel said...

you have not told me that lately...
(shy)

creative hamba said...

Jiun: fast fast ring ur mama and papa and tell them!!!!

ariel: i love u...^^